Banana Tubeless Valves - 50mm
LOAMWOLF REVIEW - Click Here
We wouldn't skimp on bike components, so these valves are top shelf. Manufactured by one of the best manufacturers in Taiwan, you can rely on these for a perfect, long lasting seal & quality finish.
Also probably the only tubeless valves that come without plastic, delivered to you in a sick matchbox style packet, which is fully recyclable. We do stuff differently! Bike Industry take note :)
As riders, sticking to the morals of "Keeping it real" we don't want to rip you off, just like the competition often does. And although our valves are much cheaper than most big brands, you can trust us that the only difference is, that you will have some extra money for a couple beers at the pub after you set up your tubeless wheels.
- Our 3 hole T-shaped air passageway base is designed to increased airflow when using co2 and allows uninterrupted airflow during fast inflation when tubeless inserts/strips are used
- 2 in 1 dust cap | valve core remover | the little pin allows you to unscrew the air round-nut to allow air in/out. Ideal when its cold in winter, or you have to top up sealant or if stuck.
- CNC machined from a solid 7075 Aluminium bar, superior strength & quality
- Our 3 hole T-shaped air passageway system allows increased sealant & air flow
- Double tapered conical rubber grommet for a solid seal insuring no leaks
- 2 in 1 dust cap | valve core remover | air pin round nut opener & tightener
- Thicker rubber O-ring to fit various rim contours & sizes
- Bowed nut to prevent O-ring from being squashed.